January 20, 2022 | 01:06:26 min
ALSO LISTEN ON:
“When you are going up for renewal, you’re going to market and trying to put your customer in the best light, especially in the hard market. TrustLayer is one of those tools that can easily position your customer. So when you’re talking to carriers, this is a customer that is actually taking proactive stands with their risk transfer.” - John Fohr
In this episode
Our CEO John Fohr joined Ryan Hanley on his podcast The Ryan Hanley Show, where they talked about eliminating zero-value processes, how brokers adapt to new "added value" thinking, and how to manage integrations in an efficient way.
- John sits down with Ryan and talks about when he started his business. (9:16)
- John shares how they started the accelerator broker tech ventures during the pandemic. (14:01)
- John shares more about his company, what they do, and how they operate with their clients. (23:05)
- John shares some of the challenges they had to face as a start-up company. (29:10)
- John tells us that their company and their clients are not brokers instead they work with brokers. (34:22)
- Johns explains that their main goal for the broker is to make them earn more revenue because of their services. (39:41)
- John shares that the way brokers adapt is by thinking that the value is for the customer and not just for you. (42:22)
- John tells us that we should want to focus on building ground truth to build a proof of coverage. (49:41)
- John talks about managing integrations in an efficient way. (54:43)
About this podcast
Through interviews, stories, and research, Ryan Hanley examines how insurance professionals reach peak performance in life and business. Why subscribe to The Ryan Hanley Show? CURIOSITY. I’m curious about how people get better at the business of insurance. I’m curious about how people find meaning in their life. I’m curious about how people overcome obstacles (most notably the ones they put in front of themselves). I’m curious about life, our planet, aliens, drugs, money, government, and a million other things and over the course of the life of this podcast, we're going to try and examine them all. If you’re curious too, then you're in the right place.