The use of the TrustLayer consists of third-party services, software and related links. The use by NFP clients (Client) is at their own discretion and risk and with agreement that NFP is not liable for any damage to client’s computer system or loss of data that results from such activities. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by client from NFP shall create any warranty for the software.
NFP makes no warranty that:
- The third-party software or services will meet Client requirements.
- The third-party software will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- The results from the use of the third-party software will be effective, accurate or reliable.
- The quality of the third-party software will meet Client expectations.
- If errors or problems occur in connection with a download of the third-party software obtained from the links on this website, they will be corrected.
The links to third-party software and the related documentation made available via any NFP website or interface are subject to the following conditions:
- The application and software could include technical or other mistakes, inaccuracies or typographical errors.
- At any time without prior notice, NFP may make changes to the links pointing to third-party software or documentation made available on the third-party’s website.
- The software may be out of date, and NFP makes no commitment to update such materials.
- NFP assume no responsibility for errors or omissions in the third-party services, software or documentation available from its website.
- In no event shall NFP be liable to Client or any third parties for any special, punitive, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of use, lost data or profits, or any liability, arising out of or in connection with the use of this third-party software or services.